Monday, January 12, 2009

YESTERDAY'S QUESTION

Guys and Girls,
Yesterday's question was pretty easy but none answered correctly except one.. The answer is that Agricultural Income from land situated abroad is taxable..

So geetha's answer is correct.. For, those who dont know the others, geetha was my classmate and my ex-girlfriend (my new girl-friend is Emma!!).. Currently in Bangalore..
Sarayu and Aishwarya are my good friends [ofcourse, Sarayu is my senior!!! :) ].. We are doing articleship in the same firm (Natarajan Associates).. Arvind is one of my best friends doin articleship in S.Venkatram & Co.
And Anand is my best of best friends.. We studied PE-I, CPT and PCC together.. Did articleship together.. (in fact, he only forced me to take CPT instead of PE-I)

Today's question is,

Will marginal Relief be applicable to foreign companies?

Post your answers.. As usual, the correct answer will be revealed tomorrow..

6 comments:

  1. Marginal relief applies to Individuals,HUF,AOP,BOI... so companies do not come into its purview

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hav a doubt in prev day answer
    i the answer correct r u say its correct b'cause ggggggeeeeeeeeeetttttttthhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa
    has give the reply

    ReplyDelete
  3. the answer according to me is "No"
    also you've mentioned me like -
    "i've compelled you to take CPT" as if
    "i only compelled kalpana to love sanjay ramasamy"...
    enna vechu comedy kemedy pannalaye

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha.. this is now becoming a hilarious topic. why would you do that kannan? poor anand. such a puny character (leave me out of this) forcing you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with wat Kaushik na said.... Mani

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi!kannaa! it's me Hashim.hw r u?

    ReplyDelete